- Explore Central Park at your own pace.
- Discover beautiful views and attractions in Central Park like Belvedere Castle, Bethesda Fountain and Terrace, The Central Park Carousel, Strawberry Fields, and many more.
- Enjoy top-rated Trek® bikes that are comfortable and easy to use.
- Gain access to two convenient bike rental locations close to Central Park, with maps, locks, and helmets included in rental.
Bike Rental: 4 Hours
Pedaling in Central Park is an experience you cannot miss. The Central Park is the first and most popular public park in America. It covers about 843 acres of land with an astonishing number of attractions and enclaves, including 14 miles of natural landscapes, migratory birds, history, and culture; almost 50 fountains, monuments, and sculptures; 36 bridges and arches; and 21 official playgrounds. Central park is filled with beautiful attractions like Bethesda Fountain and Terrace, the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Carousel, Wollman Rink and lots more. Touring 843 acres on foot would be an excruciating experience, so biking makes it easy to take in all the sights. With 4 hours of bike rental, you can explore the park from unique vantage points and mingle with the local New Yorkers as you ride. Make the most of this opportunity and relish an unforgettable period of your life!
- Belvedere Castle
- Strawberry Fields
- Bethesda Fountain and Terrace
- Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Carousel
- Conservatory Water
- The Great Lawn
- Delacorte Theater
- Gapstow Bridge
- Grand Army Plaza
- And More!
Did You Know
- Over 25 million people visit Central Park every year.
- Central Park has a famous 57-horse carousel which is one oldest and largest merry-go-rounds in the US.
- With 843 acres of land, Central Park is almost 6 times bigger than Monaco.
892 9th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Between 56th and 57th Street
Hours of Operation:
Daily Mon - Thur 8am - 6pm, Fri - Sun 8am - 7pm
Complete Loop Takes:
4 hours in addition to any of your bike rental purchase
Hop-On Hop-Off Route:
Uptown & Harlem Hop-On Hop-Off: Stop #18 or #28