- Explore Central Park at your own pace.
- Discover beautiful views and attractions in Central Park like Belvedere Castle, Bethesda Fountain and Terrace, The Central Park Carousel, Strawberry Fields, and many more.
- Enjoy top-rated Trek® bikes that are comfortable and easy to use.
- Gain access to two convenient bike rental locations close to Central Park, with maps, locks, and helmets included in rental.
Bike Rental: 4 Hours
Pedaling in Central Park is an experience you cannot miss. The Central Park is the first and most popular public park in America. It covers about 843 acres of land with an astonishing number of attractions and enclaves, including 14 miles of natural landscapes, migratory birds, history, and culture; almost 50 fountains, monuments, and sculptures; 36 bridges and arches; and 21 official playgrounds. Central park is filled with beautiful attractions like Bethesda Fountain and Terrace, the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Carousel, Wollman Rink and lots more. Touring 843 acres on foot would be an excruciating experience, so biking makes it easy to take in all the sights. With 4 hours of bike rental, you can explore the park from unique vantage points and mingle with the local New Yorkers as you ride. Make the most of this opportunity and relish an unforgettable period of your life!
Bethesda Fountain and Terrace
Central Park Carousel
The Great Lawn
Grand Army Plaza
Did You Know
- Over 25 million people visit Central Park every year.
- Central Park has a famous 57-horse carousel which is one oldest and largest merry-go-rounds in the US.
- With 843 acres of land, Central Park is almost 6 times bigger than Monaco.
Bike Rental: 4 Hours Details
9 W 60th St (Between Broadway and Columbus Avenue), New York, NY 10023
7:30am - 9pm
Hop-On Hop-Off Route:
Uptown & Harlem Hop-On Hop-Off: Stop #18