- Sit back, relax, and enjoy panoramic views from your seat atop a double-decker bus.
- Take in the unmatched beauty of the Brooklyn Bridge and New York’s soaring skyline as you traverse the Manhattan Bridge.
- View this hip borough’s most notable locations, including Barclays Center, Prospect Park, Grand Army Plaza, and many more.
- Learn about the stories of Brooklyn from state-of-the-art audio narrations.
One of New York’s most eclectic and exciting neighborhoods, Brooklyn is an extraordinary borough filled with plenty of breathtaking sights and hip hangouts. From your seat atop a magnificent double-decker bus, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy some of the city’s most unique sights and sounds. Beginning and ending in Manhattan’s Battery Park, this tour showcases some of Brooklyn’s most popular settings, including beautiful Prospect Park, the Botanic Garden, Grand Army Plaza, the Barclays Center, and more. During the tour, you can learn about stories and fun facts of the sights you see from the GPS-guided audio narration. As you traverse the harbor via the Manhattan Bridge, you’ll also be able to take in the grand Brooklyn Bridge and the city’s extraordinary skyline. For a unique take on New York City, this tour cannot be missed.
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- Antique Furniture District
- Grand Army Plaza
- Barclays Center
- Manhattan Bridge
- Brooklyn Museum
- And More!
Did You Know
- With a population of nearly 2.5-million, if Brooklyn was its own city, it would be the nation’s 4th largest by population.
- During colder months, the Brooklyn Bridge rises three inches out of the water due to its materials expanding in the frigid weather.
- The Memorial Arch in Brooklyn’s Grand Army Plaza was constructed in 1892 to commemorate Union Soldiers who lost their lives during the Civil War.
17 Battery Place, between West st & Washington St
Hop-On Hop-Off Connection Stop:
Downtown Hop-On Hop-Off: Stop #12
Complete Loop Takes:
Approx. 1 hour and 45 minutes