- Learn the the rich history of Central Park from a knowledgeable tour guide.
- Enjoy a leisurely 7-mile bike ride through the lush, manicured greenery, with several designated stops.
- Visit over 150 Hollywood film sites and TV locations like: Big Daddy, You’ve Got Mail, Friends, Sex and the City.
- See famous sites including Bethesda Terrace, Belvedere Castle, Strawberry Fields, Sheep Meadow, Bow Bridge, and many more.
Central Park Bike Tour
Save the wear and tear on your legs and discover the beauty and history of 843-acre Central Park on the most convenient conveyance – the bicycle! Eliminating the need to transverse the entire 7-mile route through the park on foot, the Central Park Bike Tour offers the visitor, whether it’s the first time in the City or a longtime resident, a unique, and time-saving, look at one of the most iconic spaces in the United States and the world. Guided by engaging and trained guides, the tour has many stops on its itinerary, including Bethesda Terrace, Belvedere Castle, Strawberry Fields, Sheep Meadow, Bow Bridge, and many more. Take people-watching to another level, as you may have the opportunity to glimpse several celebrities who live in the area around the park. The Central Park Bike Tour is undoubtedly the most exhilarating way to explore Central Park
- Columbus Circle
- Wollman Ice Rink
- The Mall and Literary Walk
- Bethesda Fountain and Terrace
- Cherry Hill
- Bow Bridge / The Lake
- Belvedere Castle
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Harlem Meer Lake
- Strawberry Fields
- Sheep Meadow
- Tavern on the Green
- And More
Did You Know
- The Literary Walk in Central Park is lined with statues of famous authors and playwrights, including Sir Walter Scott and William Shakespeare.
- Fauna as diverse as herons, bats, crayfish, cats, and turtles call Central Park home.
- Central Park does have a restaurant within its grounds, Loeb’s Boathouse, which opened in 1954 and serves everything from eggs benedict to sesame-crusted salmon.
892 9th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Between 56th and 57th Street
Hours of Operation:
Daily Mon - Thur 8am - 6pm, Fri - Sun 8am - 7pm
Complete Loop Takes:
2 hours in addition to any of your bike rental purchase
Hop-On Hop-Off Route:
Uptown & Harlem Hop-On Hop-Off: Stop #18 or #28