- Visit exclusive parts of Madison Square Garden and learn about its iconic and historic moments from an experienced tour guide.
- Interactive virtual reality experience that thrusts you right into the excitement of being at one of the venue's world-class events.
- A peek inside the New York Knicks or New York Rangers locker rooms.
Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
Many people have heard of Madison Square Garden, but few have explored its amazing interiors. On the Madison Square Garden All Access Tour, you’ll be taken on a guided 75-minute journey through the most exciting areas within what has been referred to as “The World’s Most Famous Arena”. Your experienced tour guide will treat you to a behind-the-scenes look at spaces within “The Garden” that most visitors never get to experience during a concert or sporting event. You’ll also be entertained by your tour leader’s interesting facts and exiting stories about the most famous events that have taken place within the arena’s walls. Moreover, this tour has an inherent element of surprise - depending on the day you visit, you could be treated to magnificent views of a professional basketball court, ice hockey rink, or concert stage.
Exhibits and Activities
The Arena Bowl
The Professional Locker Rooms of The Knicks and The Rangers
Chase Bridges Seats
The Signature Level
Did You Know
- The current Midtown Manhattan location is the fourth venue to bear the name ""Madison Square Garden”, following buildings on Madison Square (built in 1879 & 1890, respectively) and one on Eighth Avenue (built in 1925)
- Madison Square Garden is the only current NBA and NHL arena without a corporate naming sponsor.
- Native New Yorker Billy Joel has played “the Garden” once every month since January 2014, selling over 1 million tickets during his now five-year “residency.”
Tips for Visitors
- Depending on the venue's schedule your tour may feature a professional basketball court, hockey rink, performance stage, or even a concert rehearsal.
- Check The Knicks schedule before planning your tour: tours only run between 12:15 pm - 3:00 pm on days when The Knicks have a home game
Madison Square Garden All Access Tour Details
4 Pennsylvania Plaza (7th Avenue between W. 31st and W. 33rd Streets) New York, NY 10001
Hours of Operation:
Daily 9:30am - 3pm, Knicks days: 12:15pm - 3pm
Average Visit Duration:
Approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes
Hop-On Hop-Off Route:
Downtown Hop-On Hop-Off: Stop #4