- View such oddities as a Tibetan Skull, a real meteor, the world’s tallest man, and many more.
- The Black Hole, a time-and-space distortion chamber.
- Strange and quite unbelievable exhibits and artifacts.
Ripley's Believe it or Not
One of the must-see attractions in New York City’s Times Square is the Ripley's Believe it or Not! attraction. The “odditorium” includes such incredible things as a Tibetan skull, Megalodon jaws, as well as the Black Hole, a time-and-space distortion chamber! Challenge your friend at Smash Dash where you need to compete against the clock and bring the best game of your reflexes. There are rooms and rooms of fascinating artifacts, mind-bending artwork, and weird and wonderful exhibits. Be sure the check out the Music Gallery, artists' renditions of music icons, and the Torture Room, a twisted look at the use of torture in history. You will not be disappointed!
Exhibits and Activities
The Black Hole
A Tibetan Skull
The World's Tallest Man
Did You Know
- There are more than 500 amazing artifacts and exhibits housed within the walls of the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! odditorium.
- Many of the exhibits found in the Ripley's Times Square location were discovered by Robert Ripley himself.