- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty and see Lady Liberty from the best vantage points.
- See the amazing New York skyline, there’s nothing like it in the world!
- Take in stunning views of Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Ellis Island, Governors Island, and many other famous sites.
Statue of Liberty Cruise
There is no better way to see New York than on a Statue of Liberty Cruise. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Statue of Liberty, along with breathtaking sights of Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Ellis Island, Governors Island, and many other famous attractions. While cruising, don’t miss the chance to appreciate the beauty of the iconic Manhattan skyline. You can take Instagram-worthy selfies all whilst listening to the interesting stories and fun facts from the experienced tour guide. The vessel provides indoor and outdoor seating, so you can cruise in your preferred style. When you want to take a break from strolling on the deck, grab some snacks and take in the views from your seat. Forget about all the hassles, simply have a great time with your friends and family while the Statue of Liberty towering high above you!
Statue of Liberty
Did You Know
- The color of Statue of Liberty has changed over time due to oxidation: from shiny copper color to dull brown to the current green.
- Ellis Island has had a variety of interesting uses, the most famous being as an immigration station to welcome more than 12 million immigrants to the United States. More than 40% of current citizens can trace at least one ancestor to Ellis Island!
- Governors Island was a U.S. army base for many years and now it is an arts and cultural center.