- 2-hour tour through the famous fashion district of New York City.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and personable guide to lead the tour and impart NYC fashion tips.
- Learn about the origins of iconic brands, such as Bloomingdale's and Louis Vuitton, through headsets that cancel out the street noise.
- Take in the NYC landmarks on this tour, including the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center.
WindowsWear Fashion Tours
If you have a passion for fashion, the WindowsWear Fashion Tour is an experience you simply cannot miss during your visit to New York City. You’ll not only be treated to a behind-the-scenes look at New York’s incredible fashion industry, but also learn more about iconic New York fashion houses, explore the garment district, and understand the importance of fashion merchandising. At nearly two-hours in length, it provides you with a comprehensive look at one of the city’s most beautiful and booming businesses. You’ll gain unique insights into how the fashion world functions and hear stories about New York’s most impressive labels, brands, fashion designers, and stores.
Saks Fifth Avenue
Did You Know
- The Saks Fifth Avenue's shoe department is so large that it has its own zip code (10022).
- The Cartier Mansion on Fifth Avenue celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2017.
Tips for Visitors
- The tour is approximately 18 blocks of walking. Dress appropriate for the seasonal weather and comfortable footwear is encouraged.
- Take advantage of the free headsets to clearly hear the tour guide talk about the history of the designers, the art of visual merchandising and window displays, and any pop culture tidbits having to do with NYC fashion.
WindowsWear Fashion Tours Details
12 East 41st Street, New York, NY 10017
Average Visit Duration:
Approx. 2 hours
Hop-On Hop-Off Route:
Downtown Hop-On Hop-Off: Stop #5