- Save 25% to 65% off standard retail prices at 250 stores featuring such high-end designer brands such as Burberry, Michael Kors, Nike, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Free Wi-Fi, ample places to sit, and a shopper trolley to take you around the sprawling grounds.
- Family-friendly shopping experience, which includes a children's play area, family restrooms, strollers, and a baby changing station.
- Market Hall, a newly renovated dining area that offers many options for quick bites to eat as well as dine-in restaurants.
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is an outdoor outlet mall located in in Central Valley, New York. It features a variety of factory stores from global luxury brands. An air-conditioned bus will take you to and from the outlet mall, which boasts nearly 240 stores in total. There, you’ll find a variety of designer goods at discount prices. Clothing brands like Balenciaga, Burberry, Celine, Dior, and Givenchy all have storefronts at this impressive shopping center. Along with fashion and accessories, this mall sells upscale sporting goods, home décor, kitchenware, and much more for rock-bottom prices. Instead of breaking the bank on 5th Avenue, enjoy this incredible shopping experience that lies just outside of New York City. You’ll score so many amazing bargains on your visit to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets that it will surely be a highlight of your visit to the Big Apple.
Did You Know
- The entire property of the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets encompasses more than 900,000 square feet.
- The Woodbury Common Premium Outlets attracts more than 13 million visitors yearly and is considered a major New York tourist attraction.
Tips for Visitors
- Bring good walking shoes or, if you do not, make a visit to the shoe stores.
- Stop by the Simon Guest Services locations first to learn about services, current discounts, and the many available guest amenities.
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Details
Pennsylvania Hotel, Lexington Hotel, Sheraton New York, & Row NYC
Hours of Operation:
Daily Duration: 8:30am - 3:00pm, 9:30am - 4:00pm, 10:30am - 6:30pm, 11:30am - 7:30pm
Complete Loop Takes:
Approx. 6 hours and 30 minutes